Paper Submissions have now closed in EasyChair. All authors of papers submitted will continue to have access to EasyChair in order to log in and review the status of reviews and papers.
ATRF 2018 INFORMATION FOR AUTHORS
This page contains information for authors submitting papers to ATRF 2018. All authors need to be aware that all papers submitted to ATRF 2018 undergo a rigorous peer review process prior to decisions being made about which papers will be presented at the conference. Details of the peer review process followed for ATRF conferences are outlined in a document which can be downloaded from the link below.
The paper submission and peer review process is managed through a web based conference management system called EasyChair. Follow these two steps to submit your paper:
- If you do not have an easy chair account use the ‘Create an account’ link on this page: https://easychair.org/account/signin.cgi to set up an account
- Once you have an EasyChair account, then log into the dedicated page for ATRF2018 in Easy Chair (https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=atrf2018) and follow the prompts to upload your paper. Authors who are involved in the conference organisation need to ensure that they set their role as ‘author’ by selecting the ‘Change Role’ option on the ATRF2018 menu once logged into EasyChair.
DOWNLOADABLE DOCUMENTS FOR AUTHORS:
- Background document on the peer review process for papers submitted to ATRF [The ATRF Peer Review Process 2018]
- Paper template for ATRF 2018 [ATRF Paper Submission Template 2018]
- ’Paper revision report’ Template – used to summarise changes made to the paper in response to the feedback received from reviewers [ATRF Paper Revision Report].
AUTHORS NEED TO NOTE:
There is no advance submission of abstracts.
Full papers are due by 5pm on the 2nd July 2018 and we expect to advise authors of the outcome of the peer review process in late July.
All papers submitted must comply with the paper template or they will be rejected before being sent to peer review. The paper template is available for download above. Authors should note the formatting requirements including the need to include line numbers throughout the paper.
Only pdf documents can be uploaded so ensure your paper is available in a pdf format before beginning to make your submission.
As part of the paper submission process authors will need to indicate the most appropriate topic area for their paper. There is only one topic area for Professional Practice Papers (they are reviewed in one stream) but authors of research papers need to select the more appropriate research paper topic area from this list:
- Freight & logistics
- Traffic modelling, forecasting & simulation
- Transport analysis & big data
- Active transport (cycling, walking, etc.)
- Public transport
- Transport & land use / urban design
- Planning and policy
- Transport economics, impacts and environment
- Aviation / Maritime
- ITS connected and autonomous vehicles
- Transport funding and pricing
- Travel behaviour & demand management
- Traffic engineering & management
The local organising committee, in conjunction with the scientific committee, will make the final decisions on the presentation format for papers which are accepted at the conference. Your paper may be allocated to an oral presentation or a poster presentation session.
Authors of papers accepted for presentation at the conference will have the option to submit an abridged version of their paper for display on the permanent ATRF web site (http://atrf.info/). Authors can choose to submit an abridged version of their paper if they wish to retain the option to publish their ATRF 2018 paper(s) in journals.